Connect to Success Program
Connect to Success is an admissions bridge program operated jointly by Northshore Technical Community College and Southeastern Louisiana University. This program, offered on Southeastern's campus, is designed to provide you with the academic courses and support services necessary to facilitate full admission to a baccalaureate degree program at the University. Through this program, you will enroll in academic courses with NTCC while also benefiting from the resources, services, and amenities available on Southeastern's campus.
To qualify for the Connect to Success Program, students must first apply to Southeastern and be referred by the SLU Admissions Office. Please check Southeastern’s webpage for application dates and deadlines. Students must submit the referral letter issued by the SLU Admissions Office in order to begin the admissions process at NTCC.
Once official referred, prospective students should following the steps to become admitted through Northshore Technical Community College listed on NTCC's Future Students webpage.
|Student Success Pathways
|English Composition I w/ Supplemental Instruction
|Mathematics Course w/ Supplemental Instruction
Non-STEM: MATH 1500A --or--
|Consult an academic advisor to select an eligible course based on your tentative SLU degree plan
Note: Students will be required to enroll into the full block schedule unless approved otherwise by the Connect to Success administrator at NTCC.
Semesters 2 & 3:
- Students must enroll in both college-level English and Math until successfully completed.
- Students may complete SLU degree plan electives at the Connect to Success Site as available.
- Students should consider requirements for completion of the Certificate of General Studies at NTCC as they work towards admissibility at SLU.
- The Connect to Success Program allows students a maximum of three semesters (excluding the summer semester) prior to transition to SLU. Students who have not satisfied transfer requirements upon conclusion of the third semester will be not be able to remain enrolled in the Connect to Success program, but will be eligible to continue enrollment at one of our other NTCC campus locations.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment in order to remain eligible for the Connect to Success Program (excluding the summer semester).
- It is strongly encouraged that you remain enrolled in a full-time courseload (at least 12 credits per semester) in order to meet SLU admissions requirements through the Connect to Success program in a timely manner.
- Campus Address: 900 B West University Ave. Room 215, Hammond, LA 70402
- Phone: (985) 545-1500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services (enrollment, advising and financial aid) is currently available through our Hammond Area Campus location. Please visit the Hammond Area Campus webpage for contact information and office hours.
- Site Administrator:
- Student Success Coach & Coordinator: Kayla Cooper / email@example.com
- Enrollment Specialist: Karen Wise / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Services Specialist: Gail Haydel / email@example.com
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs & Mental Health Support: Beth Froeba / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.