Southeastern Instructional Service Center - Connect to Success Program
About the Southeastern Instructional Services Center:
Northshore Technical Community College’s Southeastern Instructional Service Center (SISC) provides a seamless and supportive transfer to Southeastern Louisiana University through the Connect to Success program and provides training in two technical programs: Drafting & Design Technology and Business Office Administration. The Connect to Success program offers transfer opportunities to Southeastern Louisiana University while maintaining all course credits. The campus is located on Southeastern's North Campus on the second floor of the Main Building.
Summer Office Hours: (June 4th - July 27th): 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday (Closed on Friday)
Location: Southeastern North Campus, Main Building, Room 215
Phone: 985-545-1500, Toll Free: 1-833-545-1500
Financial Aid Email
Testing is not currently offered at the Connect to Success campus.
*Testing is available at the Hammond Area Campus and other NTCC locations.
- Director of Connect to Success: Dr. Lizette Leader
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs: April Lavergne
- Coordinator, Connect to Success Program: Dr. Melandie McGee
- Financial Aid Officer: Lisa Lawson
- ADA/504 Coordinator: April Lavergne
- Administrative Coordinator: Lynn Becnel