Accuplacer Placement Testing
Remote Accuplacer testing is now available using a Zoom Meeting proctoring service. Please click the Schedule Your Test button below to register for your Accuplacer testing. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with details to join the Zoom Meeting for your scheduled date and time. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuplacer Testing Accomodations
If you are a qualified individual with a disability seeking testing accomodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, you are required to self-identify in advance of your exam (minimum 3 business days). No testing accomodations will be granted without documentation authorized from the Northshore Technical Community College Director of Disability Services. You can send Accomodations Questions, Requests, and Supporting Documentation to:
Director of Disability Services: Dr. April Lavergne
Fax Attention to Disability Services: 985-545-1280
Accuplacer Via Zoom Technical Requirements
You must meet the minimum system requirements necessary to run ACCUPLACER and Zoom Meeting.
- Desktop Computer or Laptop (tablets and cell phones do not meet our requirements).
- A working built-in or external webcam and microphone.
- Internet speed must be at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload.
- Browser with pop-up blocker must be disabled.
- Test your computer requirements by going to the Accuplacer System Validation webpage.