Programs of Study
Northshore Technical Community College is committed to providing quality workforce training and transfer opportunities by awarding associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates to students seeking a competitive edge in today’s global economy.
Programs and course offerings at NTCC fall under the four major categories below. Click an image to learn more about opportunities within each category.
Additional Programs at NTCC:
Connect to Success
- Northshore Technical Community College provides a seamless and supportive transfer to Southeastern Louisiana University through the Connect to Success program.
High School Dual Enrollment
- NTCC offers dual enrollment opportunities to high school students throughout our service area.
Reconnect to Success
- A partnership between Southeastern and NTCC that provides educational solutions for a path toward success for Southeastern students who are placed on academic suspension.
STEM Programs and Outreach
- NTCC is invested in delivering high-quality STEM/STEAM programming to the communities we serve. STEM outreach and programming is available through non-credit certification offerings, K-12 simulations, summer youth camps, and mobile laboratories.
- An educational program for youth ages 16 to 24 who have not completed high school. The program, located on our Sullivan Campus in Bogalusa, offers opportunities in HiSET, carpentry, mentoring, AmeriCorps and life skills.
Not yet ready to apply, but you'd like more information? Complete our Potential Student Inquiry form and we'll send you more information about NTCC
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.