NTCC offers students guidance on course selection and academic goal planning through academic advising services. Review the resources by topic below to learn more about meeting with an advisor.
Some of the topics typically addressed during new student advising include:
- Program of Study (major) selection
- Course registration support
- Study policy and procedure guidance
- Course placement testing
- Academic goal planning
- Review degree/credential progress (degree audit)
- Course selection for future terms
- Check-in on progress within current courses
Review the guide for locating your assigned faculty advisor in LoLA: How to Find your Faculty Advisor.