Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- Information Technology Instructor/DXC Lead Instructor* - Lacombe Campus
- Practical Nursing 9 month Instructor - Hammond Area Campus
- Welding 9 month Instructor - Livingston Parish -Walker Campus
- Administrative Services Officer II - Human Resources - Lacombe Campus
- Administrative Coordinator 3 - Sullivan Campus- apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
- Dean of Campus Administration - Hammond Area Campus
- Dean of Campus Administration - Livingston Parish/Walker Campus
- Maintenance Repairer 1 - Lacombe Campus
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.