Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- English 9 Month Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- High School Dual Enrollment Emergency Medical Technician 9 Month Instructor - St. Tammany Parish Schools/Lacombe Campus
- Louisiana MSHA Grant Instructional Program Director/Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
- Practical Nursing 9 Month Instructor (Evenings) - Hammond Area Campus
- Practical Nursing 9 Month Instructor - Livingston Campus
- Welding 9 Month Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
- Workforce Health Sciences 9 Month Instructor/Coordinator - Campus to be Determined
- Adjunct Building Technology Instructor - Youthbuild Bogalusa
- Adjunct Electric Line Technician Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor -Sullivan Campus (2 positions to be filled)
- Adjunct Pharmacy Technician Instructor- Hammond Area Campus
- Adjunct Pharmacy Technician Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Administrative Associate - Sullivan Campus
- Assistant Director of Library Services - to be housed at Connect to Success
- CTE Coordinator/Records Analyst - Campus to be Determined
- Financial Analyst - Lacombe Campus
- IT Network Engineer - Campus to be Determined
- OER & Curriculum Support Librarian - Hammond Area Campus
- Workforce Training and Development Coordinator -SBDC Building at SLU
- Workplace Safety Coordinator - Livingston Campus
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.