Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
Speech Instructor - SELU/Connect to Success Campus
C.N.A./M.A. Instructor - Lacombe Campus/St. Tammany Parish Schools
- Student Success Coach - SELU/Connect to Success Campus
- Financial Aid Counselor - SELU/Connect to Success Campus
- Associate Provost of Academics and CTS - SELU/Connect to Success Campus
- Administrative Coordinator 3 - Sullivan Campus- apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
- Case Manager/Graduate Coordinator - Sullivan Campus YouthBuild Site
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.