Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- Library Marketing and Outreach Specialist - Sullivan Campus
- Louisiana MSHA Grant Instructional Program Director/Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
- Practical Nursing Lead Instructor - Livingston Campus
- Practical Nursing 9 Month Instructor - Hammond Area Campus
- Practical Nursing 9 Month Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Adjunct Pharmacy Technician Instructor- Hammond Area Campus
- Adjunct Pharmacy Technician Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Administrative Associate - Lacombe Campus
- Administrative Associate - Sullivan Campus
- Administrative Associate - Health Sciences and Practical Nursing Sullivan Campus
- Human Resources Generalist - Lacombe Campus
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.