Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- 12 Month Lead Practical Nursing Instructor - Lacombe
- 9 Month Electrician Instructor - Hammond Campus .
- 9 Month Information Technology Instructor - Hammond Campus
- 9 Month Information Technology Instructor - Livingston Campus
- 9 Month Welding Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Louisiana MSHA Grant Instructional Program Director/Instructor - Florida Parishes
- Adunct Welding Instructor - Livingston Campus
- 2-Practical Nursing Instructor - Hammond Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Livingston Campus
- Dean of Campus Administration - Lacombe Campus
- Human Resources Generalist - Lacombe Campus
- Maintenance Repairer 2- Livingston Campus
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.