Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
9-month Welding Instructor - Florida Parishes Campus
Electronic Resource Librarian/Instructor - Flordia Parishes Campus
Adjunct Computer Science Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- Accounting Assistant - Lacombe Campus
- Administrative Coordinator 2 - Connect to Success Campus - apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
- Administrative Coordinator 3 - Sullivan Campus- apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
- Dean of Campus Administration - Lacombe Campus
- Director of Human Resources - Lacombe Campus
- Maintenance Repairer Master - Lacombe Campus - apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
- Maintenance Repairer Master - Florida Parishes Campus - apply through Louisiana State Civil Service
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.