Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- 9 Month Information Technology Instructor - Livingston Campus
- 9 Month Practical Nursing Instructor -Hammond Area Campus
- 9 Month Practical Nursing Instructor -Sullivan Campus
- 9 Month Welding Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- Lead Nursing Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Weeks Marine Endowed Professorship in Welding - Campus To Be Determined
- Louisiana MSHA Grant Instructional Program Director/Instructor - Florida Parishes
- 2-Practical Nursing Instructor - Hammond Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- Adjunct Practical Nursing Instructor - Sullivan Campus
- Human Resources Assistant - Lacombe Campus
- Human Resources Generalist - Lacombe Campus
- IT Specialist - Sullivan and Hammond Area Campuses
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.