Spring 2022 Advising Week (March 28 - April 1):
Advising week for Spring is scheduled for the week of March 28 and April 1 and it's the perfect time to plan out your Summer and Fall 2022 class schedule. Be sure to complete an Advising Worksheet with your faculty advisor to help you with scheduling courses when registration opens.
You can access your assigned advisor's name by logging into LoLA and viewing your "Student Profile". Additionally, students will be sent an email prior to Advising Week from their faculty advisor that includes instructions on how to schedule an appointment. After scheduling an appointment, your faculty advisor will follow-up with additional details regarding your meeting.
Helpful Info & Links:
- Summer and Fall 2022 registration opens the week of March 28 - April 1
- Priority Registration for Veteran and Active Duty Military students takes place on March 28 and 29.
- Registration opens for all other students on Wednesday, March 30th.
- For a guide to identify your assigned faculty advisor, review the following link: How to Find your Faculty Advisor.
- Review the Schedule of Classes.
- View our Programs of Study and Transfer Pathways.
About Advising Week
Each fall and spring semester, Advising Week is promoted as an opportunity for students to meet with their assigned faculty advisor to discuss their current course schedule, check-in on academic goal progress, and plan courses for the next term. Advising Week coincides with the last day to withdraw and the opening of registration for the next semester.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.