Office 365 - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Office 365 Education?
- How to access my Office 365 student email?
- How do I change my password?
- What are the limits on the Office 365 email?
Office 365 Education is a collection of services that allows you to collaborate and share your schoolwork. It’s available for free to students who are currently attending an academic institution. Office 365 Education includes Office Online (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote), 1TB of OneDrive storage, Yammer, and SharePoint sites. Some colleges allow students to install the full Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs for free.
- Visit https://portal.office.com
- Login with your LoLA account info:
- LoLA Username (example: LoLAUsername@my.northshorecollege.edu)
- Password - same as your LoLA Password
- Go to the "Collaborate with Office Online" section and click on the "Mail" tile
Your LoLA, Office 365, and Canvas accounts use the same password, so once you change your password on LoLA it will change it for all of your accounts. Click the "Change Your Password" icon to change your password.
Here are the limits on email within Office 365. These are set by Microsoft and we cannot change any of them.
- Quota: 50 Gigabytes
- Max number of recipients per message: 500
- Max size of attachment sent/receive: 25 megabytes
- Max number of recipients per day: 10,000