The College Budget Committee serves as the “point of consensus” in a participatory process of identifying and analyzing issues of significant interest to the College and developing recommended solutions or actions. Through the College Budget Committee, the Chancellor obtains recommendations for planning goals and objectives and budget allocation priorities.
The chair of the College Budgeting Committee reports directly to the Chancellor. The College Budgeting Committee provides information to the College Leadership Committee through the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.
Per two times a year and as needed.
- Chair: Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration or Designee
- Recorder: Director of Accounting
- Vice Chancellor of Finance & Administration
- Director of Accounting
- Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs and Provost
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- Associate Provost of Planning and Academic Initiatives
- Associate Provost of Academics and Connect to Success
- Associate Provost of Health Sciences and Nursing
- Associate Provost of Technical Studies and Dean of Campus Administration (Sullivan Campus)
- Director of Library Services
- Vice Chancellor of Strategic Initiatives
- Dean of Campus Administration (Florida Parishes Campus)
- Dean of Campus Administration (Hammond Area Campus)
- Dean of Campus Administration (Lacombe Main Campus)
- Dean of Campus Administration (Livingston Campus)
- Financial Analyst
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Information Technology
- Faculty Senate President
- Student Government Association Executive President or Designee
- Ex-officio Members (non-voting):
- Executive Team Members (as needed depending on issue being discussed)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.