Programs at NTCC
With more than 100 degree and certificate programs that prepare students to enter the workforce, find a new career, or transfer to a university, Northshore Technical Community College is ready to help you change your life.
Programs and course offerings at NTCC fall under the four major categories below:
- Comprehensive credit-bearing coursework leading towards a short-term certificate, technical diploma, or associate degree.
- Established partnerships with universities and colleges designed to prepare you for transferring into a bachelor’s degree or specialized program and another institution of higher learning.
- Training programs (non-credit) designed to improve workforce related skills or develop a personal expertise.
- Programs for adult learners including alternative high school completion (HiSET testing/training) and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Additional Programs at NTCC:
- Northshore Technical Community College’s Southeastern Instructional Service Center provides a seamless and supportive transfer to Southeastern Louisiana University through the Connect to Success program.
- A partnership between Southeastern and NTCC that provides educational solutions for a path toward success for Southeastern students who are placed on academic suspension.
- An educational program for youth ages 16 to 24 who have not completed high school. The program, located on our Sullivan Campus in Bogalusa, offers opportunities in HiSET, carpentry, mentoring, AmeriCorps and life skills.
Not yet ready to apply, but you'd like more information? Complete our Potential Student Inquiry form and we'll send you more information about NTCC