Northshore Technical Community College offers rewarding career opportunities for faculty, adjunct faculty and staff at several locations and campuses across the Northshore region.
- Automotive Technician 9 Month Instructor - Hammond Area Campus
- Biology 9 Month Instructor - Connect to Success Site
- Heavy Equipment Operator 9 Month Instructor - Livingston Campus
- Louisiana MSHA Grant Instructional Program Director/Instructor - Campus To Be Determined
- RN-ASN Program 9 Month Instructor - Lacombe Campus
- Biology Adjunct Instructor -Livingston Campus
Northshore Technical Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, this Educational Agency upholds the following policy: Northshore Technical Community College assures equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or veteran's status in admission to, participation in, or employment in the program and activities of this system. Each campus welcomes handicapped individuals and has made buildings accessible to them.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.