Hammond Area Campus
About the Hammond Area Campus:
Northshore Technical Community College's Hammond Area Campus is located on 13 acres next to the Hammond Northshore Regional Airport, approximately 2 miles east of downtown Hammond. The campus, with easy access to Interstate 12, is situated along Hwy 190, a main thoroughfare for the northshore area. This campus is located in Tangipahoa Parish and serves the citizens of Tangipahoa, Livingston and portions of St. Helena, Washington and St. Tammany Parishes.
Campus Address: 111 Pride Drive, Hammond, LA 70401 (View Map)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 489, Hammond, LA 70404-0489
Phone: (985) 543-4120
Fax: (985) 543-4121
Testing occurs every Tuesday morning, unless otherwise noted. Arrive between 7:30-7:45 to be ready to test at 8 AM. No testers will be admitted after 8:15 AM. Please bring a picture ID, exact change and be prepared to provide your social security number.
- December dates for testing are December 5 & 12.
- January dates are: January 3, 9, 10, 18, 23, 30 (Please note that there will be no testing on Tuesday the 2nd and 16th).
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Cost: $5 each test
Click here for more information about the Accuplacer
- Campus Dean: Bridget LaBorde
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs: Beth Froeba
- Financial Aid Officer: Vera Vidato
- ADA/504 Coordinator: Beth Froeba