Rights and Responsibilities
Education after high school consist of your time, money, and effort. This investment in your education carries many rights and responsibilities. In applying for financial aid, you accept certain rights and responsibilities. Failure to comply with your responsibilities may result in the cancellation or reduction of your financial aid.
You have the right to know:
- What financial aid programs are available
- How to apply for aid and how eligibility is determined
- How and when aid is disbursed
- Return of Title IV Funds policy
- Satisfactory academic progress policy
It is your responsibility to:
- Complete all forms required by Financial Aid accurately and by the deadlines
- Notify the Office of Student Financial Assistance if any changes are made in your name, address, marital status, financial situation, or enrollment status
- Report to the Office of Student Financial Assistance any additional assistance from other sources, such as scholarships, waivers, and education benefits
- To maintain satisfactory academic progress
- To reapplying for aid each year by completing the FAFSA
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.