Graduation & Commencement
Congratulations on your upcoming achievement at Northshore Technical Community College. For more information about applying for graduation, attending a graduation fair, or participating in the commencement ceremony, read below.
Applying for Graduation:
The graduation application deadline for the Spring 2018 semester is Friday, March 16th. In order to ensure that your information is listed in the Commencement Ceremony program, it’s important that your application is received by the deadline. To apply for graduation, follow the steps below:
- Log into LoLA
- Click on “Northshore Technical Community College” in the Self-Service block
- Click “Student”
- Click “Apply to Graduate”
- Complete the Graduation Application
Not sure if you’re ready to graduate? Meet with a faculty member within your program to have a degree audit completed or stop by the Student Affairs office at your NTCC campus for additional information.
Attending a graduation fair will give you the opportunity to purchase your cap and gown, invitations and take graduation photos. Graduation Fairs will be held at the following locations and dates:
- Hammond Area Campus: Tuesday, March 21, 10:00am - 1:00pm, Library
- Florida Parishes Campus (Greensburg): Friday, March 24, 9:00am - 12:00pm, Library
- Sullivan Campus (Bogalusa): Wednesday, March 22, 10:00am - 1:00pm, Student Center
To celebrate your achievements, the college will host a commencement ceremony on Monday, May 21, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Southeastern Louisiana University in the University Center.