Graduation & Commencement
Congratulations on your upcoming achievement at Northshore Technical Community College. For more information about applying for graduation, attending a graduation fair, or participating in the commencement ceremony, please read below.
Applying for Graduation:
To apply for graduation, follow the steps below:
- Log into LoLA
- Click on “Northshore Technical Community College” in the Self-Service block
- Click “Student”
- Click “Student Profile"
- Click "Graduation Application" (left navigation pane)
- Complete the Graduation Application
Not sure if you’re ready to graduate?
- Meet with a faculty member within your program to have a degree audit completed or stop by the Student Affairs office at your NTCC campus for additional information.
- View your Degree Works electronic audit. (Click Degree Works Responsive Dashboard in LOLA)
Commencement Participation Survey:
Graduates who plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, please complete the survey below by 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 9th.
Monday, March 6th, Lacombe Campus - 10:00 AM -2:00 PM
Tuesday, March 7th, Hammond Area Campus (CTS students can attend also) - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Wednesday, March 9th, Sullivan Campus (Bogalusa) - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Thursday, March 10th, Florida Parishes Campus (Greensburg) - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Monday, March 14th, Livingston Campus (Walker) - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
During the Grad Fairs, you can receive assistance with the following:
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Attendance Survey
- Cap and Gown ordering (robes will be available for you to try on)
- Student Loan Exit Counseling
- Phi Theta Kappa Membership
- NTCC Admissions (For HiSET Students)
NTCC is happy to announce that we will be hosting our commencement ceremony this year at the Southeastern (SLU) University Center in Hammond. The ceremony will be held on Monday, May 15th at 6:00 PM. Graduates will be required to report for check-in at 5:00 PM. There will be no limit for attendance this year, therefore feel free to invite whomever you would like to attend the ceremony.
Cap and Gown Orders:
You can order your cap and gown, along with other graudation items, in the online OakHall Store. The deadline is to order with free shipping is April 2nd., 11:59 PM. If you order April 3rd - April 9th, you will be charged $15.95 for shipping and the gown will be mailed to your house. If you are unsure which size to order, please attend the grad fair to try a gown on. (Adult Education/HiSET graduates: Gown color is blue; Traditional NTCC Students receiveing a CTS, CGS, TD or Associates Degree: Gown color is green)
- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Accessibility Services
- Career Services
- Catalog & Handbook
- Computer Labs (BookIt)
- Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- Financial Aid
- Gator Gear & Apparel
- Graduation & Commencement
- Learning Commons & Library
- Paying for College
- Policies & Offices
- Register for Courses
- Student Forms
- Student Organizations
- Student Success Coaching
- Technology Support
- Testing Services
- Textbooks & Gator Bookstore
- Transcript Request
- Tutoring Support
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.