Thank you to these sponsors and supporters:
Course: The Gator Tail 5K Trail Run begins at the NTCC campus in Lacombe. Runners traverse a variety of terrain including gravel, dirt, and grassy paths. The Trail goes through the wooded area next to the campus and around the southwest perimeter of the Tamanend development. Finally, there’s a small section of pavement before going back through the woods to the campus. There will be 3 water stations along the route. The Gator Gallop ½ mile run is through a field on the NTCC campus.
Awards: All runners receive a race participation medal and a Gator Tail 5k Trail Run t-shirt. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place male and female for the Gator Tail 5k Trail Run and the Gator Gallop kids run.
Food: Once again, NTCC’s YouthBuild Program will cater. Stay tuned for more details about the menu. Champagne Beverage is the beverage sponsor. Beer, sports drinks, and water will be provided to registered runners.
- Event Calendar
- William S. Wainwright, PhD, Scholarship Fund
- Gator Tail 5K Trail Run
- 2023 Chancellor's Scholarship Breakfast, April 6, 2023, Benedict's in Mandeville
- 2023 Inaugural Chancellor's Scholarship Luncheon, April 6, 2023, The Oaks in Ponchatoula
- Gators Give Internal Giving Campaign
- 2023 IT Summit, February 9, 2023, Castine Center in Mandeville
- Alumni Relations
- NCEF Board of Directors
- Donor Information Packet (opens in new window)
- The NaviGATOR
- Sign up for "Gator Good News" newsletter
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.