Donate to the Northshore College Enhancement Foundation:
Northshore College Enhancement Foundation
The Northshore College Enhancement Foundation provides progressive support for the work of Northshore Technical Community College, increasing transformational opportunities for our institution, our community and our people.
Why is giving to NCEF so important?
Private support is essential to Northshore Technical Community College. With only 40% of the College's operating budget coming from the state and local governments, we count on our community to help make exceptional educational opportunities available for all. A donation to the Northshore College Enhancement Foundation is an investment in the Northshore Region and Louisiana as well as those seeking a better future through education. With your help, NTCC will continue to provide excellence in education for years to come.
- Give the gift of education. A one-time scholarship may be made to recognize an individual or organization. An endowed scholarship ($10,000 minimum) can be established in perpetuity, with selection criteria established by the donor in consultation with NTCC Scholarship Board.
- There are numerous ways donors can support the capital needs of NTCC campuses. Donors with a particular interest in campus beautification, classroom equipment, and building sponsorships should consider a gift to this fund.
- Each year, the NCEF Foundation provides faculty members the resources they need to undertake special research projects, purchase specialized classroom equipment, and participate in ongoing training in their chosen fields.
Ways to Give
Your donation benefits the whole NTCC community - helping others build a better future for themselves and their families. Every donation, regardless of size, is important and has impact.
Northshore College Enhancement Foundation (NCEF) is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are accepted by check, payable to NCEF, 65556 Centerpoint Blvd., Lacombe, LA 70445. NCEF also accepts donations of appreciated securities, real estate and works of art; please contact us if you are interested in making such a donation. NCEF offers naming opportunities ranging from campus benches to outdoor classrooms.
Please consider a Legacy Gift to NCEF by including the College in your estate planning. Bequests through will enable people to make significant contributions that might not be possible during their lifetime. Legacy donors may designate a specific sum or a percent of their residuary estate. An attorney or other estate planning professional is recommended to ensue proper execution of this type of bequest.
Click below to donate online:
65556 Centerpoint Blvd.
Lacombe, LA 70445
- Event Calendar
- Gator Tail 5K Trail Run, Saturday October 28, 2023
- William S. Wainwright, PhD, Scholarship Fund
- 2023 Chancellor's Scholarship Breakfast, April 6, 2023, Benedict's in Mandeville
- 2023 Inaugural Chancellor's Scholarship Luncheon, April 6, 2023, The Oaks in Ponchatoula
- Gators Give Internal Giving Campaign
- Alumni Relations
- NCEF Board of Directors
- Donor Information Packet (opens in new window)
- The NaviGATOR
- Sign up for "Gator Good News" newsletter
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.