About the Connect to Success Site:
Northshore Technical Community College’s Connect to Success Site provides a seamless and supportive transfer to Southeastern Louisiana University through the Connect to Success program and provides training in Business Office Administration. The Connect to Success program offers transfer opportunities to Southeastern Louisiana University while maintaining all course credits. The campus is located on Southeastern's North Campus on the second floor of the Main Building.
To qualify for the Connect to Success Program, students must first apply to SLU and be referred to CTS. Please check Southeastern’s web page for application dates and deadlines. Students must submit the referral letter in order to begin the admissions process at NTCC.
Click here for more information about the Connect to Success Program.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. -- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Southeastern's North Campus, Main Building, Room 215
Phone: 985-545-1500, Toll Free: 1-833-545-1500 (Option 2)
Financial Aid Email
At this time, all Accuplacer testing is being offerred online. Please click the link below for more information.
- Associate Provost of Academics and CTS: Dr. Lizette Leader
- Director of Admissions: Allie Johnson
- ADA/504 Coordinator: Dr. April Lavergne
- Financial Aid Officer: Kimberly Zanders
- Student Success Coach: Lynn Becnel
- Student Success Coach: Troylynn Williams
- Administrative Coordinator: Regina Meades
- Administrative Coordinator: Curtis Snyder