The Workforce Development Division of Northshore Technical Community College offers short-term, non-credit courses and programs for individuals seeking to enhance their skills or acquire new skills. Many of the courses allow individuals to earn an industry-based certification.
In order to register for any of these classes, please follow the steps below.
Thank you for choosing NTCC!
Steps to Apply to the College and Register for
Non-credit, Workforce Classes
1. Click APPLY NOW button below to complete an application.
2. Check your email for your LoLA credentials, which will be used to set up your Student Online Account.
(Steps 2 & 3 will be skipped if you already have LoLA credentials.)
3. SET UP YOUR STUDENT ONLINE ACCOUNT by clicking the LoLA link below and following the directions below:
- Input your Student Online Account User Name that was provided in the LoLA credential email you received.
- Create a password by clicking on I don’t know my password
- Select Verify Information and input your personal information and select Next
- Follow instructions to create a new password and select Next
- Once password is successfully created, you can log in to LoLA
4. REGISTER FOR YOUR CLASS in LoLA by following the directions below:
- Click Student under Northshore Technical Community College
- Under Academic Links, select Registration
- Select Register for Classses
- Select Term (Spring 2021)
- Click on the Enter CRNs tab
- Enter the CRN (course ID number) for the course you want--click COURSE LIST to find the CRN
- Click ADD to summary to select the course for registration
- Click Submit button in the Summary Section in the lower right hand side of the screen
- If all of the requirements are met, the status of the course will change from "Pending" to "Registered"
***If you are using a MOBILE DEVICE to register, click here for Video Instructions.
5. PAY FOR YOUR CLASS in LoLA by following the directions below:
(Ignore this step if payment will be made by a third party, scholarship or Reboot La.)
- Click Student near the top right of the page by the LoLA icon
- Select Account Summary under My Account
- Click Pay Now to make a payment
Please contact the Workforce Development Division at 985-545-1667 for assistance.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.