Gators Give Internal Giving Campaign
Northshore Technical Community College tips off its 6th Annual Gators Give Internal Giving Campaign on March 1, 2020! This month-long campaign ensures that students and our school community have the resources needed to succeed!
NTCC is the ONLY community college in the state to receive 100% participation and raise over $10,000 consecutively for the past three years! This monumental achievement is purely due to the steadfast commitment of all of the faculty and staff of NTCC! Our institution talks the talk and walks the walk!
So, what is the game plan? This year we will be competing as divisions. If we achieve 100% giving as a college, our prize is the annual NTCC IGC Crawfish Boil! Throughout the month of March, you will have the opportunity to donate a minimum of $1 to support student scholarships, professional development, and highest college needs.
Here are your coaches and the bracket:
After your give your donation, each week that goes by increases your chances for a raffle draw of prizes on the day of the Crawfish Boil!
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
Line up the shot...how to give:
"The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." - Phil Jackson
Starts Wednesday, March 18th
- Everyone who gives to the IGC by midnight on Wednesday, March 18th, will receive an entry into NTCC's Bracket Challenge.
The overall winner of NTCC's Bracket Challenge will receive bragging rights and a Gator Gear item of their choice!
Starts Thursday, March 19th
Points are awarded by correctly picking winners of each round:
- Round 1 - 1 pt
- Round 2 - 2 pt
- Sweet 16 - 4 pt
- Elite 8 - 8 pt
- Final 4 - 16 pt
- Champion - 32 pt
Starts Friday, March 27th (streamed on Facebook Live)
- Coaches will name their MVP to take part in the game.
- First team to give 100% prior to March 27th will automatically receive a first-round bye into the championship round and your MVP will start the game with no letters.
- If your team does not reach 100% prior to March 27th, your MVP will begin the game with 1 letter per 20% not given (for example, if only 60% of your team has given, your MVP will begin the game with "G.A.")
The winner of G.A.T.O.R will win bragging rights for one-year and a Gator Gear championship shirt for their ENTIRE team
Starts Friday, March 22 (streamed on Facebook Live)
- Each coach will get 10 free-throws ("Granny Shots" and "Sky Hooks" are encouraged).
- Whoever makes the most free-throws will be crowned winner of the Coaches Free-Throw Challenge (in the event of a "tie," the coaches in a tie will shoot another 10 free-throws until we have a winner).
The winning Coach will receive a Gator Gear polo shirt and the power to name the host campus for the Crawfish Boil (pending 100% Giving as a College)!