Academic Affairs Committee
The Academic Affairs Committee oversees all activities that support the academic mission of the College through the Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs, and in coordination with the Chancellor, the Executive Cabinet, the College Leadership Committee, and the Faculty Senate.
|June 28, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 14, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 16, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 19, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 26, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|november 13, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|OCTOBER 7, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|July 9, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 1, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 7, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 17, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 22, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 21, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
To provide advice and/or counsel to the Chancellor, the Executive Cabinet, and the College Leadership Committee through the Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs, on all matters related to educational policies and programs.
The Academic Affairs Committee provides information to the College Leadership Committee through the Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs (Chair of the Committee). All committees within the Division of Academic Affairs report directly to the Academic Affairs Committee.
Robert’s Rules of Order
- Chair: Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs (Chief Academic Officer)
- Recorder: Associate Provost of Planning and Academic Initiatives Members
- Associate Provost of Academics
- Associate Provost of Health Sciences & Nursing
- Associate Provost of Technical Studies
- Academics Department Chair or equivalent (On an Annual Rotating Basis)
- Health Sciences Department Chair or equivalent (On an Annual Rotating Basis)
- Technical Studies Department Chair or equivalent (On an Annual Rotating Basis)
- Director of Library Services
- e-Learning Coordinator
- Faculty Senate President
- Student Government Association Executive President or designee
- Ex-officio Members (non-voting):
- Director of Accreditation and Reporting
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Financial Aid
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- Vice Chancellor of Strategic Initiatives
- Registrar and CTE Coordinator
- Executive Team Members (as needed depending on issue being discussed)
This content is under development. Check back soon for additional information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.