Future Students - Step 1
Step 1: Submit Admission Application & Documents
The first step in becoming a Northshore student is to complete an application for admission, and then submit your immunization record and proof of registration with the selective service (if applicable).
Complete the Application for Admissions:
- To begin the admissions application, click here: Application for Admission
Submit Proof of Immunization or Sign a Waiver:
- All first-time NTCC students born after 1956 must provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus-dipththeria, and Meningococcal Disease (in compliance with Louisiana state law) to complete the admissions process. Students may submit proof of immunization or sign a waiver online through the following portal: LCTCS Online Immunization Portal.
Register for the Selective Service (if applicable):
- Proof of registration with the military Selective Service is required for male applicants between the ages of 18 and 25 (in compliance with Louisiana state law) to complete the admissions process.
- If applicable, register now with selective service at https://www.sss.gov/.
- If you are exempt from this requirement due to currently serving in the armed services (on active duty), are a veteran of active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, or are a non citizen who entered the U.S. after your 26th birthday, please complete our Selective Service Exemption Form.
Review your Admissions Checklist Regularly:
- Review your admissions checklist on LoLA to see which application documents you need to submit to NTCC. Download the instructions here.
Activate your Northshore Student Email:
- Activate your Northshore Student Email account and check it regularly for important notices about next steps and required documentation.