Step 5: Register for Classes & Secure Payment
All new students must meet with a new student advisor to register for classes. Appointments can be in-person or virtual. Students must present a valid state ID or driver's license during the appointment to verify identity. Advisors can assist students with deciding on a major, selecting classes and answer questions about starting college. The advisor will discuss the payment options available or you can schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid counselor as well. Schedule appointment(s) at the link below.
***** Please use Google Chrome for the best results when scheduling the appointment. During the month of August & January, all advising will be walk-in only. If you need advising assistance, please stop by your campus Student Services office Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:00 PM.*****
Register for Courses:
Once you've completed Steps 1-4, you're ready to register for courses by creating a class schedule.
- For tips and information about creating a class schedule, visit our Register for Courses webpage.
- To search the class schedule, use our Look-Up Classes webtool.
Secure Payment for Tuition & Fees:
Whether you are covering tuition and fees through financial aid, scholarships, or paying out-of-pocket, be sure that your tuition and fee balance is covered by the payment deadline.
- To learn more about options to cover tuition and fees, visit our Paying for College webpage.
- Review the academic calendar registration deadlines, the last day to add or drop a class and holidays, click here: Academic Calendar
- For information about financial aid, scholarships, and Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits, return to Step 2.
- Use the Net Price Calculator for an estimated cost of attendance.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.