WorkReadyU / HiSET / ESL/ELA/EL Civics
Welcome to Northshore’s WorkReadyU / Adult Education!
Congratulations on taking the first step in meeting your personal and career goals. We serve area residents, just like you, by building literacy skills and preparing you to earn your high school equivalency via the HiSET exam. Our FREE classes are offered to qualified students at our locations in Slidell, Lacombe, Hammond, Greensburg, and Bogalusa. It is time to take that next step on your journey and we are ready to help you find success and achieve your goals.
Services Available: HiSET Prep, ESL/ELA/EL Civics (ENGLISH) Classes, eLearn (for current students), 5 for 6 Scholarship
Choose the parish where you'd like to attend to register for testing/orientation:
- St. Tammany Parish (Slidell & Lacombe)
- Tangipahoa Parish (Hammond)
- St. Helena Parish (Greensburg)
- Washington Parish (Bogalusa)
ESL/ELA/EL Civics Classes are now being offered in Hammond & Slidell!
Want to enroll in college while pursuing your high school equivalency? Ask us about the 5 for 6 scholarship program. Send an email and put "5 for 6" in the SUBJECT line.
HiSET Prep Questions? Send an email or call 1-(985) 545-1500 and ask for Adult Education.
HiSET Testing Center Questions? Send an email
Learn More Now.....
- General HiSET Information
- High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET) Diploma/Transcript Request
- ESL/ELA/EL Civics Overview
- Connect with Northshore’s Adult Education Program on social media:
- Celebrate commencement with us and watch our: