Student Affairs Committee
The Student Affairs Committee oversees all activities that support the Student Affairs mission of the College through the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
|April 23, 2021||Agenda|
|March 26, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 18, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 13, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 23, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 25, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|August 14, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 29, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 19, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|January 16, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 19, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 16, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|February, 6, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
To provide advice and/or counsel to the Chancellor, the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs & Provost, and the College Leadership Committee through the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs, on all matters related to Student Affairs policies and programs.
The Student Affairs Committee provides information to the College Leadership Committee through the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs (Chair of the Committee).
Full Committee meets monthly.
- Chair: Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs (Chief Student Affairs Officer)
- Recorder: By Selection
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs (Sullivan Campus)
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs (Hammond Area Campus)
- Director of Admissions and Student Services Coordinator (Connect to Success)
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Career Services
- Director of Disability Services and Student Services Coordinator (Florida Parishes Campus)
- Student Success Coaches
- Registrar and CTE Coordinator
- Enrollment Specialist (Livingston Campus)
- Student Government Association Executive President or designee
- Ex-officio Members (non-voting):
- Additional administrative appointed each year as designated by the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
- Executive Team Members (as needed depending on issue being discussed)