The Division of Academic Affairs oversees all activities that support the academic mission of the College through the Provost and Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs. These activities include curriculum development, faculty credentials, institutional accreditation, and programmatic accreditation.
- Academic Calendars
- College Catalog and Student Handbook
- Degree Audit Worksheets (For internal use only - Requires intranet log-in)
- Watermark Faculty Success Platform (Previously Digital Measures; Faculty Profiles / Rank & Promotion)
- Faculty Senate
- Institutional Effectiveness & Reporting
Institutional Research Data Request Form (Internal Use Only)
Program Review (Program Assessment Planning & Program Health Index)
- Library Services / Learning Commons
- Master Syllabi
- Teaching & Learning Center (TLC)
- Tuition Agreements
Policies & Forms:
Academic Affairs policies and forms can be accessed at the following link: Academic Affairs Policies & Forms
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.