The Faculty Senate represents all faculty employed by Northshore Technical Community College and serves as a collective voice in matters concerning the faculty, as a means for shared governance at the college. Considering the role faculy play in the learning process, faculty have traditional and legitimate rights and responsibilities in making decisions and policies in academic matters.
|April 16, 2021||Agenda|
|March 19, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 12, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|January 22, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 13, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 23, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 25, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|July 23, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 28, 2020||Agenda||Minutes|
|November 22, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 11, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 6, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
|August 12, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
The purpose of the Faculty Senate shall be to facilitate effective communication among the faculty of Northshore Technical Community College and between those faculty members and the Administration of the College in order to achieve the primary objective of the College: effective instruction. In order to achieve these purposes, the Faculty Senate shall:
- Present the views and recommendations of the College faculty to the Administration of the Northshore Technical Community College as they relate to policies of academic and professional matters.
- Be an integral part of the instructional programs, policy making, and growth plans of this institution.
- Foster programs and activities that shall develop the pride and responsibility, leadership, character, and community involvement of the faculty of the institution.
- Develop cooperation and fellowship among the faculty and between the instructional programs of the institution.
The Faculty Senate provides information to the College Leadership Committee through the Chancellor (Chair of the Committee).
Monthly; as needed
- Senate Officers:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer
- Faculty Senators (max three per campus)
- One Adjunct Faculty Member
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.